Fun game so far but I do have 1 issue I hope you can eventually remedy. The score is completely meaningless at this point and clearly encourages inefficient play since the key to a highscore seems to just be to stretch things out as long as possible whether you win or not.
A downloadable game for Windows
Get combos, use special powers and drop bombs on fruit to create delicious Jelly Jam!
Jelly Bomber is a fun abstract puzzle game where you make combos by connecting four pieces of the same color. Connect four and get a combo! It’s super-easy to learn, but in order to master the game, you’ll need to be smart about using fruit-powers and the special abilities of your character. Climb the ranks and learn the forbidden mysteries of Jelly Bombing!
From the creators of Auro: A Monster-Bumping Adventure and 100 Rogues.
- Vibrant, colorful and fun pixel art by Blake Reynolds
- 3 fruit powers which activate when you get combos involving them
- Original melodic soundtrack
- 3 cool characters with their own special passive and active abilities
- “Single-player Elo” system means you’re always playing at the right skill level for you (first innovated in our last game, Auro)
- More characters, gameplay modes and more coming soon!
If you’ve ever enjoyed games like Dr. Mario, Puyo Puyo or even Tetris, you’ll love Jelly Bomber!
Currently in Early Access! More polish, animation, characters and modes on the way. Let us know what you think.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: